Materials for the Definition of Artichoke with Olive Oil
- 6 artichokes
- Half a kilo of peas
- 2 potatoes
- Three carrots
- 1 nectarine
- 2 lemons
- Salt, sugar, olive oil, dill
Definition of Artichoke with Olive Oil
- We rub artichokes with lemon juice. We put it in the pot, add a little oil and a glass of water and boil. You can control it with a fork.
- On the other hand, we cut the carrots into cubes. We take it to the pot with fresh peas.
- When it boils, we chop and throw the potatoes and cook a little and filter.
- We roast some oil and onion and add the garnish and mix.
- Pour over the boiled artichokes and make a lemon juice or orange and add a glass of water.
- After adding salt and sugar, we leave to cook.
- Essentially they cook quickly because they are all boiled. When serving, we add dill. I recommend you to try ????????????