Equipment for the Definition of Albanian Liver (from Chicken Liver)
- 500 gr liver (I used chicken)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup flour
- Pulbiber (optional) and salt
- Liquid oil for frying
Definition of Albanian Liver (from Chicken Liver)
- Clean the lungs and chop coarsely.
- 1 Take the liver, flour and salt in the fridge bag, shake and mix properly.
- Then sieve to get more of the flour.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- First, salt the potatoes and fry them.
- Then throw the livers into the hot oil and fry.
- Chop the onions, rub with salt and mix with a measure of parsley.
- If you wish, you can add and serve pulbiber.